Google Account Manager, Google Analytics 360 (French) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Analytics 360 Suite combines enterprise analytics, tagging, site optimization, data visualization, market research, attribution, and audience management into a powerful measurement solution. Designed to deliver a seamless user experience, cross-product data integration helps businesses gain invaluable insights and get better results every day.
As a Google Analytics 360 Direct account manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of enterprise-size Google Analytics 360 clients. Your role is to help your book of business get the most out of the Suite and integrate it as fully as possible into their marketing strategy. You will cultivate relationships at all levels of the customer's organization as well as their service partners, collaborating with Googlers from across the AdWords, DoubleClick and Cloud teams. The trust and value you bring to the customer will help ensure contract renewals and active engagement with the Google Analytics 360 Suite.
Along with helping clients develop their strategy for Analytics 360, you will also be responsible for helping them integrate Optimize 360 into their marketing efforts, and in particular driving adoption and best in class set up of Google Attribution and Attribution 360 across your portfolio.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Drive Google Analytics 360 business and feature adoption.
- Act as conduit between the Google Analytics 360 client and our service, product management and engineering organizations.
- Coordinate between internal Google teams, in particular the Large Customer Sales, DoubleClick and Cloud teams, to ensure client’s measurement strategy is aligned with their media goals.
- Monitor industry trends and market landscape, demonstrate thought leadership and identify risks to the business, taking preemptive action to mitigate.
- Contribute to the growth and strategic direction of Google’s products and services. Adapt to our evolving product set and position it appropriately to our clients’ changing needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relationship management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working towards strategic goals.
- Experience in business development.
- Knowledge of website analytics and digital ad platforms, with established relationships within the digital marketing and analytics industry.
- Ability to develop and grow senior-level relationships with advertiser, publisher and agency customers.
- Strong prioritization, problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities as well as the ability to manage conflicting stakeholder demands.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.