Google Account Manager, Luxury, Large Customer Sales in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working in the Retail UK’s Luxury pod offers the opportunity to partner with some of the most prestigious Brands in the world as well as true technology pioneers who are reshaping the Luxury industry.
You'll be part of a team, managing a fast-growth portfolio of customers with the expectation to continue to drive growth through excellent customer management, development of industry expertise and customer-centric sales.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Correspond with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability.
- Go above and beyond service excellence to showcase clients' business value and encourage future growth of our partnerships.
- Improve and educate clients constantly on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up-to-date on opportunities across our solutions.
- Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high pressure environment.
- Deliver service excellence and key performance indicators (KPIs) fulfillment for complex, continuously on and flighted activity.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the UK/I market.
- Experience in Consultative Sales and Account Management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
- Experience in C-level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Effective presentation, influencing and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.