Google Agency Acquisitions Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing business growth with GMS Agencies in the UK and Ireland region. To accomplish this, you'll develop and manage relationships with new business development leaders at assigned agencies. You will empower agencies to strengthen and accelerate their new business development pipeline by delivering strategic value adds such as sales training and scaled events. Further, you'll actively manage an opportunity pipeline and co-present advertiser prospects in collaboration with new business development teams at the agencies.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards assigned business goals and prioritize and deliver an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage relationships with primary agency Business Development teams and influence the leadership to drive new business.
- Build compelling, data-driven long-term agency acquisition plans to leverage internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency acquisitions plans with your Agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your managed agencies.
- Become a thought partner for the Agency Lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Advise agency C-levels in developing Sales organizations and support agencies in implementing sustainable improvements in their sales and marketing process.
- Experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience in advertising sales, business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Effective analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.