Google Business Development Manager, Agency (UKI) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Traditional Media Agency (TMA) Team is responsible for driving transformational business growth via our full-service, creative and media agency partners. As a Business Development Manager, you will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with our top managed traditional media agencies and drive business growth through agency-managed accounts with large brand and performance opportunity. You provide the highest level of client service to your agency partners. You will develop Google solutions to drive business growth for high opportunity customers and then, with your account team, execute campaigns providing a measurable return on investment.
You bring a proven background in advocating brand and performance solutions and you have particularly adept abilities in business pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development. Members of this team gain broad exposure to many Google products and cross-functional teams as we identify and implement solutions that best suit the unique needs of these agency partners and high-opportunity customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly business goals consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding business experience to Google's top managed agency partners.
- Collaborate and consult with major agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing their advertising investment.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with agencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Proven success in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
- Local marketing expertise in the broadcasting industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Strong analytical skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.