Google Business Strategist, Google Marketing Solutions (English, Polish, German) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Onboarding team plays a critical role in Google’s Acquisitions organization and is responsible for a substantial portion of Google’s advertising business growth across the globe.
As a Business Strategist, you’ll be a critical member of our Onboarding Team who are responsible for onboarding prospective advertising customers to Google throughout the region. You will engage with customers and support them in learning how best to utilize Google solutions for their business, developing digital advertising solutions that meet their growth goals and business objectives.
You'll also manage relationships with our Acquisitions and Sales team for customers. You work with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business, while also using your consultative skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding onboarding experience to Google's advertisers.
- Work closely with colleagues in New Business Sales (NBS) and Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) Sales to deliver seamless customer handovers and to ensure a Googley customer experience.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, to tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and to promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best return on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, working with advertising products.
- Ability to speak and write in English, Polish and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated experience managing and customizing client experience to an specific customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Comfortable with proactively reaching out to customers, and assisting them in adding value to their business.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.