Google Campus Security Manager in Dublin, Ireland
As a Campus Security Manager, you will will coordinate and assist the Regional Security Manager on physical security and safety matters. Security and safety includes, but is not limited to; guard force management, security response and services, access control, CCTV systems, investigations, risk/threat assessments, executive protection, event security and safety management.
From keeping Googlers safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of Google’s Global Security and Resiliency Services (GSRS) team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google, including the creative process. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
- Partner closely with, and offer guidance and consultation to Facility and Operations Management, and provide security/risk advice and guidance to Site Leadership.
- Lead efforts to inform protocols and practices to assess and mitigate potential risks to Google. Coordinate with security counterparts to make risk-based recommendations about posture and resource allocation.
- Be responsible for security operations on site and regionally in support of the EMEA Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS) team.
- Assist with implementing performance of corporate safety and security standards, policies and practices; daily operations of security and safety vendors providing services, life-safety systems, training, drills, ergonomics, investigations and risk assessment.
- Manage our Google Security Vendor Guard Force to respond to emergencies, support planned and unplanned operations, and support events and special activities as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working on international programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campus challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think holistically, with a bias to action, exemplary problem-solving skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Multi-disciplinary approach toward security management including investigations.
- High ethical standards, with the ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.