Google Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Care (German) in Dublin, Ireland
Due to business need, we are prioritizing candidates that are available to start by June 2018 or sooner.
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Care (German) at Google you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
To our customers, you are the face of Google. You listen to our customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and resolve their questions. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support agencies and brands from a specific country/ market and troubleshoot their issues to get the best results and experience from our advertising product.
- Communicate with customers primarily via phone, email and live chat.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships, detect opportunities to solve customer issues before they even happen, and leverage your product expertise to educate top agency partners.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or internship experience in customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting or resolving customers queries.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and/or motivate others around you.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.