Google Data Insights Analyst, Trust and Safety (Spanish) in Dublin, Ireland
Google's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us demonstrate that quality on the Internet trumps all.
Search Analysts within Trust and Safety at Google, are enthusiastic individuals that work with cutting-edge technologies, to improve the quality of Google's Search results. As part of this team, you will develop and manage cross-functional relationships with Engineering, Product, Legal, Sales, and Operations teams in a multifaceted effort to improve the search experience. You will lead efforts to improve our processes for identifying and resolving quality issues. You'll be responsible for analyzing market trends, exploring new technologies, and ensuring a high-quality experience for our users.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google's expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve quality issues and market trends related to Google Search.
- Troubleshoot issues and product vulnerabilities to implement large-scale quality improvements in collaboration with Google Engineering teams.
- Lead special projects and cross-functional initiatives within Google.
- Be an expert in search quality and educate teams and users on search and related projects and products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Mining or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a relevant field (Data Analysis, Research, Risk and Fraud Investigation, Internet Industry).
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Familiarity with the internet infrastructure and an ability to articulate technical concepts with ease.
- Knowledge in internet, web-research, online advertising, fraud detection, numerical analysis, search engine optimization and e-commerce.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.