Citi ICG Operations & Technology Control & Reporting Business Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Bus Strategy, Planning & Admin
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18023997
ICG O and T Control and Reporting is a strategic risk management organization that is integral to ensuring ICG Operations and Technology have the appropriate controls, oversight and reporting in place across all products, processes and systems to fully protect the Firm.
Within ICG OandT Control and Reporting, the Business Management Office is responsible for the group’s ongoing planning, administrative and organizational development activities. These include management of the Financial, Headcount, Real Est ate and Vendor Management Planning Processes; as well as providing ongoing support to the ICG Operations and Technology Control and Reporting Leadership Team.
The Business Manager will be key resource supporting global governance and program management for ICG OandT Control and Reporting:
• Providing ongoing analysis and reporting to Senior Management
• Managing strategic cost reduction and location strategic initiatives and related reporting
• Managing financial reporting, analysis and forecasting activities, as well as the yearly budgeting process.
• Working with Senior Management, Recruiting, Finance and Vendor Management to understand and track the organization’s headcount, identify trends and resolve issues as they emerge
• Supporting the organization’s process for allocating Operations Control costs to our Front Office business partners.
• Managing ICG Operations and Technology Control and Reporting’s Real Estate Footprint Globally
• Serving as a business partner to Finance, Human Resources and Technology
• Participating in and providing support for significant ad-hoc projects and control initiatives
• Serving as relationship manager to on-site senior management
• Serving as key point of contact for location and overall representative for location specific business needs
• Extensive experience in Financial Services, preferably in a Finance, Expense Management, Business Office, Chief of Staff or CAO Role.
• Analytical ability, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with Senior Management
• Strong written communications.
• A good team player with the ability to multi- task
• Knowledge of ICG products and business processes.
• Understanding of Corporate Finance processes
• Highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative
• MBA, CPA, PMP, CSM or Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer