Microsoft Corporation Inside Account Executive - Dutch Speaker in Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their technology and business make you tick? As an Account Executive, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers.
• Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
• Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
• Quarterback sales from opportunity to usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
• Manage ongoing relationship with set of accounts to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies
• Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage and sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope
• Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Sales Development Specialist, Technical Solution Professional and Consumption Analysts to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
• Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
• 4-year degree preferred
• Fluency in Dutch required
• 2-6+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs
• Strong track record in supporting companies through digital transformation.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through success
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus