Google Inside Sales and Customer Growth Representative (Spanish), Google Cloud in Dublin, Ireland
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
You will inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s cloud products, such as G Suite, and to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using Google’s array of cloud platform products.
Based in a sales hub and working within a territory team, you will identify new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you will identify business opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for Google products, you will help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
Check out this video here to learn more about what it's like to work in Google Cloud Sales.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Deliver against assigned business goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives, customer Engineers, our partners to maximize business results in the territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, launch to post-launch analysis.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action. Prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with C level personnel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Understanding of the technology and the cloud computing market, with a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.