Google International Growth Consultant, Growth Team (Italian) in Dublin, Ireland
As an expert on international growth processes and member of a global network that you can leverage, you are a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. From strategic planning support, identifying the right target markets, to setting them up for success within their non-domestic footprint, you provide insights and hands-on support and help them reach and exceed their international ambitions.
Working closely with our advertisers, you'll develop a deep understanding of their business needs, objectives and decision processes. Your entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills and and analytical abilities allow you to identify the biggest levers for success, and present unique insights that shape your customers’ plans. Based on your knowledge of online media and in-depth understanding of our product suite, you create Google-caliber solutions that turn these plans into results.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build thorough knowledge related to advertising on Google, Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Understand our customers’ objectives and help them achieve these by developing forward-thinking, data-driven export sales recommendations and by educating them on wider export-related topics and opportunities.
- Identify high-impact export opportunities based on existing frameworks and tools, and develop new ideas and approaches to drive export growth for your assigned portfolio.
- Implement campaigns and monitor/improve impact against customer objectives.
- Contribute to growing export acumen and resources within Google, and support other members in your network by sharing knowledge about your own market.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Consulting or advisory experience.
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management.
- Experience working in multinational environments.
- Experience of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and marketing operations across international markets.
- Understanding of the digital display marketplace, technical aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.