Google International Growth Consultant, International Growth Team in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our customers are operating and competing in an increasingly globalized world - this implies tremendous opportunities, but simultaneously comes with a number of unique challenges. Google’s global reach and in-depth market knowledge uniquely position us to support our advertisers along the various steps of their international growth journey.
In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. From strategic planning support and identifying the right opportunities, to setting clients up for success within their non-domestic footprint, you will provide insights and hands-on support and help them to reach and exceed their international ambitions.
Working closely with our advertisers, you'll develop a deep understanding of their business needs, objectives and decision processes. Your entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills and analytical abilities allow you to identify the biggest levers for success, and present unique insights that shape your customers’ plans. Based on your knowledge of online media and in-depth understanding of our product suite, you'll create Google-caliber solutions that turn these plans into results.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build thorough knowledge related to advertising on Google, Google Display Network, Google+ and YouTube.
- Understand our customers’ objectives and help them to achieve them by developing forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations and by educating them on wider export-related topics and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities based on existing frameworks and tools, and develop new ideas and approaches to drive business growth for your assigned portfolio.
- Implement campaigns and monitor/improve impact against customer objectives.
- Contribute to growing export acumen and resources within Google, and support other members in your network by sharing knowledge about your assigned market.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in applying data-driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and marketing operations across international markets.
- Experience in working in multinational environments.
- Demonstrated consulting or advisory background.
- Demonstrated record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Understanding of the digital display marketplace, with technical aptitude and effective analytical skills.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.