Veritas International Payroll Specialist - Ireland in Dublin, Ireland
- Processing of the Company's monthly payrolls through a 3rd party vendor, ADP, in an outsource arrangement
- Work closely with outsourced service provider on resolution of open items and issue tracking and maintenance
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries
- Ensure compliance with payroll SOX processes, and company guidelines
- Assist with various payroll funding related activities
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external business partners
- Support preparation of monthly payroll journals and payroll costing data
- Provide support for statutory, SOX and tax audits by compiling required payroll information
- Apply Company policies and procedures as they relate to payroll in specific countries
- Apply country specific statutory requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Processing of monthly payrolls through a 3rd party Vendor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience processing payroll in a multinational environment / large indigenous company
- Employee and third party query handling experience
- Intermediate Excel, focusing on formatting and data validation & analysis, eg vlookups, if statements, pivot tables
- Experience with Workday and ADP is preferred
- European language skills may be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of processing international (EMEA) payrolls an advantage
- Exposure to accounting for payroll in a US Multinational environment an advantage
- Ability to deliver results to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Ability to analyze problems and deliver solutions
- Be able to follow a process through to completion ensuring all deliverables are met
- Customer focused
- Clear communicator, particularly by email
- Capable of building relationships and collaborating with partners
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team essential
- Logical, methodical approach to data management & retention
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .