eBay Learning Project Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract position
As part of the ebay Global Learning Organisation Strategy and Operation team, the learning Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Manages multiple GCX and Marketplaces projects of varying scope from start to finish.
• Gathers business requirements, develops and shares quality project artifacts inclusive of communication, change management, and control plans relevant to the project
• Develops detailed Global Learning Organsiation project plans and tracks progress to the plan
• Keeps project team and stakeholders appraised of the project status on a regular and consistent basis using aligned communications cadences and templates
• Identifies, documents and manages roadblocks, including seeking support as needed.
• Supports the Global Learning Organsiation portfolio manager with the GLO portfolio of projects and helps facilitate the Strategy and Operations team effort in prioritizations and scheduling of GLO solutions
• Coaches and mentors GLO resources from other functional teams on PM best practices and GLO internal processes
• Partners closely with GLO Instructional Design and Delivery leaders to coordinate the resourcing of GLO projects
• Partners closely with global LOB leaders and OPM project managers to help manage GLO support of GCX sponsored projects
Required Skills and expertise
• Understanding and demonstration of project management, lifecycles, principles and practices
• Understanding of learning & development best practices and demonstrated ability to apply in a business environment
• Global meeting facilitation and conflict mediation experience
• Ability to build and sustain strong business stakeholder relationships
• General understanding and practical experience with transition change management (stakeholder mapping, communication strategies, etc.)
• Attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at one time
• Proficient using project management and capacity planning software applications
• Presentation development and delivery skills. Tailors messaging to various audiences
• Some experience in learning needs assessment and performance gap analysis
• Mentors others within the GLO on project management practices and processes
View our accessibility info at https://www.ebayinc.com/accessibility/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement