Google Marketing Attribution Specialist (Italian) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Marketing Attribution Specialist, you will work closely with a highly skilled Measurement and Attribution community across EMEA to help you to identify solutions that can be scaled and applied across markets. You will also be teaming up with local Account Managers and Industry Managers to get these advanced solutions pitched and implemented. The emphasis on driving business at scale based on excellent product expertise makes the role challenging from both a product and a business development perspective.
Further to this, you will focus on, and develop in-depth knowledge of, Cross-Device Measurement, Attribution, Online-to-Offline Measurement, and Tests and Experiments, as areas that drive business at scale. You like new challenges and learning new skills, and want to develop an expert understanding and knowledge of Google's suite of advertising products.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work with clients intensively, on a project-basis, to help them solve their measurement and attribution challenges leading to extensive incremental business growth.
- Work closely with local Sales teams to open doors for clients, and share your knowledge with the local Account Team so that they can scale this further to the rest of their accounts.
- Work closely with EMEA-wide knowledge community to stay updated and contribute to excellent community knowledge. Strive to constantly increase your knowledge, and the knowledge of others around you.
- Build thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google measurement solutions to meet their marketing objectives.
- Work closely with our Account Managers to understand the business objectives of our clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales.
- Experience presenting to clients and stakeholders, and working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance-focused clients.
- Experience with running online ad effectiveness tests and experiments.
- Experience with Attribution Models.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and multiple source of data to turn numbers into insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Effective analytical, communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.