Google Mobile Apps Consultant (Hebrew), Online Partnerships Group in Dublin, Ireland
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and DoubleClick tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide creative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. We help grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provide account management for users of AdSense, DoubleClick and more.
As a Mobile Apps Consultant, you will identify and maximize business growth opportunities with existing and new partners, exceeding their expectations through building and maintaining relationships. Your role also involves taking full responsibility of the market through business development initiatives and driving close collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to address market challenges and opportunities.
You will be a motivated and passionate individual, with excellent communication skills and a track record in sales with an analytical approach. You can also work effectively in a team and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Accelerate partner business by identifying growth solutions while leveraging the value of the Google platform for app developers.
- Build trusted relationships with partners and develop an extensive understanding of their business challenges in a pulse-type interaction model.
- Empower App developers by utilizing Google’s latest technologies to scale and distribute their Apps, to drive user engagement, and to maximize their ROI.
- Develop and/or participate in scalable and innovative cross-functional projects that help fuel application developer growth.
- Promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner businesses.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with App development and/or App monetization.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Publisher yield management/ad operations and sales/account management experience.
- Knowledge of, or a keen interest in, the App media landscape, industry trends and associated technologies.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize activity.
- Demonstrated passion for applications, digital technology, and the tech “start-up” environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.