Astreya Network RMA Coordinator in dublin, Ireland
Network RMA Coordinator
We are looking for an organized and structured person to fill a Coordinator role to support our network support environment.
The candidate will have experience in an network environment, have a proven track record of organization, follow through, and project management experience. This position is a client facing role working with several different technical groups and requires that you establish and satisfactorily manage client and employee expectations. The role requires a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, communicate, and direct very diverse set of teams.
- Process RMA tickets for Network failures
- Work with Smart Hands resources to pull and rack hardware.
- Update ticket information as required
- Work with Network Engineers on RMA tickets
- Organization Experience
- Experience / Ability to work / manage tickets and ticketing system
- Network hardware familiarity
- Project Management experience
Years of Experience(Minimum)