IBM Nordic - Digital Development Rep Hybrid Cloud in DUBLIN, Ireland
The Business Development team supports customer acquisition and the customer retention process.
With a clearly defined and aligned approach, the DDRs are responsible for finding opportunities, delivering account insight and building high quality pipeline.
The DDR will respond to inbound responses generated from marketing activity and be aligned to the relevant account managers to develop sales opportunities for the Hybrid Cloud business in Europe.
He/she will also work closely with the marketing team to develop, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns and other tailored sales plays.
• Screening & Qualifying marketing generated responses
• Follow up leads as a result of lead generating activities organised by marketing (seminars, trade shows, direct mails etc.)
• Follow up other sourced leads (Web, Incoming call, Livechat, Digital Marketing Campaigns)
• Screening and qualifying these leads according to defined criteria (e.g. BANT)
• Canvassing and developing target accounts
• Creating opportunities according to the defined criteria through research of customers and prospects independently from lead generating programs performed by marketing.
• Nurture customer relationships as needed for the more complex sale or solution sales
• Have a team approach with aligned account managers and other key positions within the sales organisation.
• Help increase the quality of opportunities in the pipeline and create a critical mass of short listed opportunities.
• Company profiling (Target Accounts) The DDR responsible for profiling named accounts. In close cooperation with the sales team he/she will provide insight into target accounts, structure and priorities so that the sales teams can point their efforts most effectively.
• Enriching and ensuring data quality
• Monitoring developments in the business community and using this information to be more effective in discussions with prospects and customers
• Reporting weekly
• Fluency in English and Swedish or Danish required
• Strong desire to build a career in IBM
• An understanding of business processes within larger organizations
• Can translate business pains into business needs
• The ability to have a business conversation with senior business management
• The ability to retrieve essential information around the BANT criteria
• An (inside) sales background in ICT
• Comfortable interacting with executive management
• Well versed in business intelligence and performance management terminology within larger organizations
• Feels confident on the phone
• Focused on Quarterly targets set
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in English and Swedish or Danish required• Strong desire to build a career in IBM• An understanding of business processes within larger organizations• Can translate business pains into business needs• The ability to have a business conversation with senior business management• The ability to retrieve essential information around the BANT criteria• An (inside) sales background in ICT• Comfortable interacting with executive management• Well versed in business intelligence and performance management terminology within larger organizations• Feels confident on the phone• Focused on Quarterly targets set
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
You have an excellent Social Media presence and can demonstrate how you use social media tools in your sales role.
You will demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.