Google Online Sales Account Manager (Spanish) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Online Sales Account Manager, you'll provide the highest level of service to our most important clients within a specific industry, such as Retail, Technology, Finance, Travel, Local, Entertainment and Media. You will market Google's AdWords, YouTube and Google Display solutions to prospective large companies. You will be part of a dedicated Account Management team who implement well thought-out campaigns that provide advertisers with measurable return on investment (ROI).
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage trusted relationships with a portfolio of large clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business opportunities and challenges.
- Help brands achieve their national online marketing and sales goals through marketing solutions using YouTube, Google Search and Display Network (GDN) platforms.
- Offer a high-quality portfolio of online media solutions to grow client businesses. Work together to define their online strategy and maximize their ROI.
- Participate in team and cross-functional projects which will help companies drive online conversions. Build brand awareness via Google’s various online channels.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with consultative sales and account management within the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the Spanish digital industry within a performance environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.