Resources Global Professionals (RGP) Project Manager - Consulting in Dublin, Ireland
Due to growth in our business, we are currently seeking experienced certified Project Managers with strong process expertise, a positive and proactive mind-set and significant stakeholder management experience. Consultants should have a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in project management.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Extensive experience in a project management role in a client-driven environment, preferably within a large multinational (minimum of 10-15 years).
· Must have extensive experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Project management certified (e.g. PMP. Prince2 etc.) with strong MS Project Office skills.
· Big 4 consultancy or traditional consulting experience very desirable.
· Strong process expertise and PMO experience.
· Demonstrable ability to develop project plans and to see projects through to successful completion within established time frames / budget / resources.
· Develop and manage detailed project / task plans, timelines, resource requirements, test plans and training as necessary.
· Track project weekly and report to stakeholders on progress including milestones, issues and problem resolution.
· Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to identify and document project goals, objectives and action plans in order to facilitate successful implementation / execution of all projects.
· Foster strong working relationship with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
· Consultants must be interested in project work and available within 2-3 weeks.