Google Real Estate Project Executive in Dublin, Ireland
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Dublin, Ireland; London, UK
As a member of the Real Estate team, you are a jack-of-all-trades on the front lines of Google's physical expansion. Google cannot grow without you. A critical thinker, you are part of a team with a wide range of responsibilities including lease administration, real estate transaction management, and the design and construction supervision of our next and ever expanding offices. You help manage the spatial requirements for a workforce that is growing at lightning speed to ensure that the job is not only done to Google's high and industry-setting standards, but also in a way that promises long-term sustainability and care for our world's resources.
As a Real Estate Project Executive, you will manage the full scope of services involved in the planning and management of real estate projects in EMEA. You will be directly responsible for financial analysis/administration and design/construction supervision of our new and/or expanding campuses and other offices across EMEA.
Just as Google products always focus on the user, Google offices focus on the Googler. From state-of-the-art green construction projects to maintaining our resident T. Rex skeleton (named Stan), the Real Estate and Workplace Services team builds environments that keep Googlers feeling inspired and energized. We're a team of inquisitive and energetic real estate, construction and facilities operations professionals that are constantly searching for new ways to improve workplace efficiency and make Google a great place to come to work everyday.
- Manage and track all aspects of leases. Develop project schedule and budget, oversee the design and construction of Google real estate assets and fit out projects within overall regional portfolio.
- Advocate design excellence in delivering ground up and mixed use projects. Lead a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders towards project goals.
- Develop and analyse construction contracts. Design engineer appointments and procurement methodologies on all projects.
- Show a deep understanding of construction procurement knowledge, including local/EMEA statutory requirements. Develop relationships with external consultants and vendors through Request for Proposal (RFP) processes, showing strong commercial focus and knowledge of challenges in the local supply chains.
- Perform build versus lease and retrofit versus new construction analysis, financial analysis, budgeting, tracking and schedule management for all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction/Architecture or equivalent practical experience.
- RICS / RIBA or appropriate equivalent qualification.
- Experience within the EMEA construction industry, including conceptualising, project planning, design development, and project management of corporate design/construction.
- Experience in the delivery of value-add milestones, checks and balances and risk administration related to large construction processes. Experience in leading diverse and large multi-cultural teams.
- LEED qualification.
- Experience in a high-tech, fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to think creatively and bring non-standard and innovative solutions to problems. Ability to influence strategic change and initiatives.
- Solutions orientated, with the instinctive ability to appreciate or make good use of the design and technical resources.
- Detail oriented and ability to produce and deliver executive presentations. Ability to produce project status reports, and communicate deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Proven vision, leadership, and strategic skills in prioritizing evolving initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.