Citi RFP Drafting/Database Specialist in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18011273
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About RFP Team
The RFP Team sits within the Sales organization of the Prime, Futures and Securities Services (PFSS) business. PFSS is the combination of Global Custody Fund Services, Agency Lending, Prime Finance, Delta One, Futures, OTC Clearing, Collateral Management and Direct Custody and Clearing businesses. The RFP team provides sales support coverage across all PFSS products globally.
This particular role directs the creation and timely delivery of high quality responses to prospective client proposals that best articulate how our solution can add value for our prospective clients as well as maintaining content within the Qvidian, the database used as the central repository for information. The RFP Drafting/Database Specialist ensures information is consistent with business objectives and strategic messaging and must work closely with the wider RFP Team to draft and package bids that are both compelling and accurately reflect our service capabilities and manage the database in an effective way.
This position will be based in Dublin and will provide RFP support for all Regions.
RFP Drafting/Database Specialist provides drafting and delivery of crucial sales support to the PFSS sales and service teams in the form of Request for Proposal “RFP” and Due Diligence Questionnaire “DDQ” completion, database maintenance, pitch book support, and other critical sales support assistance. RFP Drafting/Database Specialist is responsible for contributing to content library, as well as identifying opportunities for quality improvements. The RFP Drafting/Database Specialist must ensure quality and consistency of all projects they work on. Key duties will include:
• Respond to variety of assignments across PFSS business, including RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, consultant questionnaires, and other project deemed necessary to support sales efforts
• Participate in planning sessions with the global RFP team and, if necessary, with sales, product management, operations, subject matter experts, and senior management to gain understanding of the prospect and how to best position the RFP response
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates and managing to them effectively
• Coordinate all information in format requested in RFP and according to Company standards
• Re-write/edit information received from other departments. Ensure information meets requirements of RFP or standard database protocols
• Maintain and leverage standard content throughout the drafting process; update as necessary
• Facilitate key review meetings / final document review; provide reusable content to database manager for retention in the content management system
• Balance a wide-variety of sales and team projects
• Participate in other projects at the direction of RFP Team Manager
• Ability to multi-task, and maintain composure and productivity in a high-stress environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate and influence across teams
• Proven project management and organizational skills
• Flexibility, creativity, and excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS WORD/Excel/PowerPoint
• Manages Risk and Control
• Drives and delivers results
• Uses sound judgment
• Innovates and suggests change when sees opportunities for improvement
• BA or BS Degree
• Extensive years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably as an RFP writer, sales support and/or marketing professional
• Strong knowledge of the Investor Services and/or traditional asset manager business
• Strong computer skills with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven communications and project management skills
• Qvidian database knowledge preferred
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer