Microsoft Corporation Sales Development Specialist in Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft Inside Sales
Sales Development Specialist –Swedish Market
EMEA - Dublin
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The WW Insides Sales (WWIS) organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
As a Sales Development Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement Microsoft products. You will hold business conversations with the customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales. You will be equipped with best-in-class tools that enable highly efficient and accelerated sales activities. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
• Engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies
• Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
• Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
• Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
• Leverage best-in-class sales tooling and communications tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity, minimum 60-90 activities/day
• Communicate with customers effectively through phone and email
• Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Inside Sales Representatives, Technical Solution Professionals to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
• 4-year degree preferred.
• 0-2+ years of strong sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred; Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs
• Fluent Swedish
• Experience working with or selling Azure or similar solutions preferred
• Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred
• A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world