SAP SAP iXp Intern Job in Dublin, Ireland
Requisition ID: 159762
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What is SAP iXp?
SAP’s Internship Experience Project is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Piqued your interest?
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp:
• No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products, and technologies that drive business results.
• Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
• Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: Business Development Intern
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Expected start date to end date: June
Expectations and Tasks
• Actively participate in innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new Proof of Concepts, Technical Academy adoption and HANA Sizing usage and drive our team branding
• Support the running of global Presales programs and analyze the impact these programs
• Work with global Presales members to identify their requirements in the area of Database & Data Management so they can be most effective. Provide recommendations on how to address these needs.
• Coordinate the strategic Presales Champion programs, which are setup to support active sales strategies.
About the team:
The HANA Solution Center is a Presales shared service team within our Global Presales organization that provides Best Run SAP HANA Proof of Concepts, the build and management of Technical Academies for customer workshops and provide advice and guidance on HANA Sizing requirements. In addition we run global Presales projects to drive collaboration, reusability of assets, enablement and best practices
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/Communications & Marketing
• Experience with Excel; data entry and in-depth analysis (desired)
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
• Displaying professionalism and superior communication skills with external clients/partners
What you can expect from us:
• An internship full of events to ensure Interns understand SAP: Our technologies, our competitive landscape, our culture and our leadership philosophy.
• Paid Internship
• Paid Holiday Time
• Complimentary Daily Lunch
• Free Access to Onsite Gym
• Use of SAP Laptop for duration of internship
• Flexible working hours (Team dependent)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :