Google SMB Sales Executive, G Suite (English, Spanish) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our clients.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Work with our Sales Engineers and trusted Google Cloud Partners as a key member of the Sales team in order to maximize business results and to cultivate opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Experience in achieving strategic goals in the technology industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish both fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Technical or sales engineering experience in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and with the ability to maintain a keen attention to detail. Ability to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about IaaS and PaaS.
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional environment. Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.