Google Specialists Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Specialists Manager, you will take ownership for enabling our customers and clients to successfully adopt Google media and audiences across the region in close collaboration with our Sales teams, Partner teams, Global Trade Manager (GTM), Media Buying Solutions (MBS), Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) and other stakeholders. You will work closely with the in-country specialists leads and Northern Europe sales leads, as well as with individual contributors to help define the Northern European go-to-market strategy across media solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate with the key Northern European in-market teams to drive alignment on the deployment of Specialism and set the benchmark for collaboration with the Platforms team.
- Hire, train, motivate and mentor industry-leading specialists to provide consultative marketing solutions to advertisers and develop and nurture a strong culture.
- Create a robust and fluid mechanism to optimally deploy specialists across the region to unlock customer opportunities.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services. Ensure full compliance to Google standards, policies and best practice and be a trusted partner with our customers and our teams.
- Bring valuable market insights to help our Sales teams pitch more effectively and assess new opportunities and help to align the Sales teams accordingly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, sales and general management.
- Digital, media, product and industry experience.
- Demonstrated People Management experience, leading high performance teams and operations.
- Experience working in matrix organizations and effective at navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate with leaders both internally and externally.
- Developed operational skills, capacity management and/or organizational process analysis.
- Developed communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.