Google Strategic Agency Consultant, Global Marketing Solutions (French) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a member of the Agency team for Global Marketing Solutions, you will provide the management, analytical, and sales direction required to drive the advertiser, acquisition, and overall business growth of the agency landscape in country.
You'll collaborate closely with other globally-distributed agency representatives, identify growth and business-development opportunities, advocate for new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. Moreover, you will develop the acquisition capabilities of our agencies in order to accelerate acquisition business growth.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive with demonstrated leadership skills, and adept at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior level, as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Collaborate and consult with agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing their advertising strategy.
- Deliver consistently against strategic business goals on new and existing business, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding business experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Build compelling, data-driven long-term agency plans leveraging market insights and research. Synchronize agency plans with our agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop our agencies.
- Be an ongoing trusted thought partner for the Management Team on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with business strategy and stakeholder management.
- Experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting, brand marketing, or in a fast-paced media agency environment.
- Demonstrated record of improving business relationships and successfully developing new business opportunities.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, and to develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external shareholders simultaneously.
- Established relationships and presence with performance agencies or traditional media agencies.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.