Google Workforce and Vendor Manager (EMEA), Google Technical Services Consumers in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
On this team you'll be responsible for the phone, chat and email support for products such as Play Digital Content and Hardware, Wallet, Drive/Docs, Account Recovery and Project Fi.
As the Workforce and Vendor Manager, you are responsible for managing the Operational Performance of our outsourced service operations in the EMEA market. This will include but will not be limited to development, scaling and management of support teams in close partnership with one or more vendors and various internal operations teams. In this role, you will have accountability for the operational and cost performance of our operation. You will also be expected help with workforce planning and management as well as to contribute to the long-term operational strategy, agreement negotiations, vendor selection and continuous improvements of business processes.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support the management of outsourced operations as well as workforce management in EMEA region.
- Achieve strategic business goals for vendor workforce in terms of customer experience, service levels, quality, delivery of service and cost.
- Monitor daily performance, collect and analyze data in order to recognize trends and potential issues across key performance metrics.
- Support vendor selection, agreements and overall vendor operations strategy, while leading regular business reviews and manage vendor relationships.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new products or processes, participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience in customer service and/or contact center operations.
- Experience in vendor management and/or Workforce Management in a contact center environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Project management experience.
- Resource Planning experience in a multi-lingual, multi-site, contact center environment.
- Understanding of Cost Management principles in the outsource contact centre industry.
- Knowledge of vendor operations strategy, performance management as well as contracts and negotiation principles.
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and structured problem solving capabilities.
- Exceptional leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.