SAP License Audit Associate - Intern Job in Galway, Ireland
Requisition ID: 177007
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking an iXp Student / Intern License Audit Administrator with English (6 months contract).
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the SAP group. The Global License Auditing department ensures that our customers fully comply with their license agreement as determined by SAP. Working with SAP customers (some of the largest brands in the world) as well as SAP colleagues in our sales and contract departments, you will experience a global working environment within a culturally diverse team.
You will benefit from a stimulating ambience where employees acquire knowledge and skills through dedicated mentors, trainers and e-learning courses. Some of the perks you will enjoy also include complimentary lunch, coffee, tea, and use of the “Sports and Social” events and clubs. Being based in Galway, you will experience a thriving cultural atmosphere on the west coast of Ireland and all the things that you would expect from a lively and welcoming city.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Your role is to:
• Effectively communicate with our English-speaking customers on a daily basis and support them in performing the license audit process. This can include giving advice on technical and contractual questions the customers may have.
• Follow up with customers and responsible sales executives via email and phone to ensure that license audits are completed in a timely manner.
• Process audit results received, compare the results to the licensed software contracts and create evaluation reports to assess compliance.
• Align with responsible sales executives, license compliance managers and other local contacts regarding the findings of the license audits so that required action can be taken.
• Efficiently support your team members and manage your assigned workload
As a contributing member of our energetic team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment supporting SAP’s vision to help the world run better.
• Experience in a customer service environment is an advantage
• Career status: Student / Intern
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in German
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong communicator who likes to work in a multinational team environment
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong customer focus and commitment to excellent customer service
• Reasonable knowledge in Microsoft Office
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :