Accenture Client Services SME in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Client Services SME Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00581390
Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
• Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues for clients
• Provide feedback on trends identified in review
• Have a passion for social media platforms and services
• Love resolving issues for your customers
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
• Assisting the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
• Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process
• Providing support and cover for the team lead
• Leverage user reports corresponding with users pertaining to reported objects and other
sources within the online queue.
• Answer many different inquiries through the online queue.
• Review user accounts daily to determine whether or not they are spam accounts.
• Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism.
• Candidate will have access to sensitive user data.
• NOTE: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Profile Attributes/ Skills
• Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
• Team player and independent
• Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z
• Communicates clearly verbally and via email
• Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
• Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
• Strong interest in quality and user experience
• Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
• Familiar with and user of social media products
• Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
• Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
• Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
• Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
• Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new functionality, changing policies)
• Good problem solving abilities
• Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
Success in this position requires exceptional client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the
ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job: Business Process Delivery