Accenture Credit Case Manager in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Credit Case Manager Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00580867
Role: Credit Case Manager
Location:Dublin & Cork
As part of the teams supporting customers in difficulty, you will have responsibility for management of a dedicated portfolio of customers across Personal, SME, Corporate and Property Sectors, working collaboratively as part of a dynamic team to provide appropriate credit restructuring solutions to our customer base. The role will afford the opportunity to individuals to gain restructuring experience as well as enhancing their people, credit and relationship management skills.
· Toproactively manage a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors,providing the highest standards in customer relationship .
· To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
· Achieve KPI's which will includerestructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers aswell as proactive management of the Bank’s relationships with external Legaladvisors.
· Provide support to the wider team as required.
· 3-5 years’ experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company is highly desirable.
· Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with clients in a challenging and fast paced environment.
· An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
· An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
· QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
o Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
o Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at https://www.accenture.com/ .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Job: Program, Project & Service Mgmt