Accenture Service Design Lead - Fjord Studio in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Service Design Lead - Fjord Studio Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00576818
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our Service & Interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers, and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service Design Lead owns Service Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contributes to the practice at the studio level, sharing responsibility for the Service Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Service Design, as well as leading Service Design activities on our most ambitious projects. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create outstanding service designs for our clients and their customers.
● Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Service Design Lead, you:
● Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
● Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
● Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
● Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
● Establish and manage client relationships.
● Publish articles, books, and o ther media on behalfof Fjord.
Working together, we will:
· Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
· Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
· Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
·Abilityto learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe CreativeSuite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
·Extensiveknowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered designprocesses.
Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers andcross-functional team members.
·Understandingof areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including butnot limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingnessto broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery ofprimary skillset.
·Advancedability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints,interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
·Extensiveknowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digitalprototypes.
·7-10years of relevant industry experience
4 years leadership/managementexperience
·Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent experience in a related field
·Demonstratedexperience leading multiple cross-discipline teams
We are afamily of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide uswith space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything wedo. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurturecollaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks toa unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes theworld, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Webelieve there is nothing more important than creating products and servicesthat will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous andeffective Service Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that iscurious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit ofmeaningful and impactful design.
A flexible approach:
We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.