Accenture Trust and Safety Agent - French in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Trust and Safety Agent - French Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00580501
Trust and Safety Agent
Overall purpose of job
The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s Trust and Safety policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Process and review accounts that havebeen flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure thereare no violations of policies
Leverage user reports corresponding withusers pertaining to reported objects and other sources within the onlinequeue.
Validate, investigate and respond toinquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
Escalates issues to Operations Manager orclient Point of Contact as appropriate
Review user accounts daily to determinewhether or not they are spam accounts
Complies with all clientpublished policies and procedures and any legal and regulatoryrequirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
Assigned and accountable forworkable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
Demonstrates speed, agility,critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an abilityto ramp up quickly
Ensure the maintenance of high-qualitysupport and a high degree of professionalism
E nsures all work is performedin accordance with SLAs and metrics.
Basic Qualifications :
• Minimum1-2 years experience in a professionalwork environment
• Previouscontent review experience would be an advantage
• Goodknowledge of internet and associated technologies
• Results& detail oriented
• Strongwritten and verbal communication skills
• Cancritically assess content strictly against client policies
• Strongattention to detail and a self-starter
• Teamplayer and independent
• Someonewho goes above and beyond on projects A-Z
• Communicatesclearly verbally and via email
• Fluent in English and French
Job: Business Process Delivery