First Data Project Manager in Tipperary, Ireland
First Data’s Product Development, Client Solutions and Technology functions are responsible for innovation and advancement of our technology solutions across all of our client segments, and make a critical contribution to ensuring that First Data retains its position as a leading technology innovator. Our Product Development teams are responsible for end-to-end ownership of the product life cycle. Our Client Solutions teams deliver global solutions and expertise that make commerce possible. Our Technology teams develop a wide range of applications and solutions that enable next-generation commerce and create the infrastructure of the global commerce ecosystem. They also ensure that our data remains secure through their work in cyber-security
The Project Manager is responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects. Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
Risk and Issue Management
Scope Change Management
Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 4-6 years progressive management experience, including management of projects, in a large operating environment. PMP or Prince2 preferred. Skills/Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection • Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Risk Management.
- Organizational Savvy.
- Working With MS Project.
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail.
- Project Management.
- Manage a Matrix Environment.
- Measurement of Effectiveness.
- Meeting Management.
Job: *Project Management
Title: Project Manager
Location: Ireland-Tipperary-Nenagh-Nenagh-Stereame Business Park
Requisition ID: 2234410