Accenture Content strategist in Ireland
Title: Content strategist Location: Ireland Job Number: 00565842
Company - Accenture
Area - Boomerang
Level - Manager
Role - Content Strategist
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications part of Accenture digital is an international digital agency located in Basel, Dublin, Florham Park, Pune, Mumbai that deliver since 1997 global and market-based digital initiatives for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies and brands worldwide.
We marry the art of creativity with the rigor of science to produce outstanding digital Experiences for life science clients.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
As a Content Strategist, part of the experience design center, you will:
• Define and Execute content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs
• Follow SEO best practices during content creation lifecycle
• Manage and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for digital assets, web usability and business/industry trends
• Generate content strategy and new content development appropriate for the brand requirements
• Inform site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and more
• Perform or oversee qualitative/quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews
• Define information architecture, navigation and taxonomy, user flows, metadata strategies, content matrix recommendations
• Create new content that engages users across multiple digital channels (e.g. email, web, mobile app, blog, social media, and more)
• Identifies KPIs and measure content effectiveness and refines strategy
• Builds and manages the digital content roadmap, content calendar, documents, and reports
• Creates and manages editorial guidelines for digital content
• Performs content audits and design and document content models to develop modular, future-proofed content
• Develops advanced strategies to maximize content and its distribution across a variety of digital channels
• Works seamlessly with all business units to educate and deliver content strategy within sound marketing standards and best practices
• Creates and maintains detailed documentation on findings, recommendations, practices and processes
• Create and manage a network of external creative and medical copywriters
New Business 20%:
• Provide Content consulting on pitches, workshops and other new business projects as required, thus ensuring a strategic approach
• Work closely with, and be available to, the respective business development teams in pursuing new business leads and converting client briefs into booked projects
• Support the business development team with strategic input, client meetings, presentations and proposal writing
• Own the storyline and content creation for strategy-focused pitch and new business presentations
• Liaise with the eMarketing team to ensure that content is strategy is in line with SEO best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor / Masters or equivalent
• 5-7 years of experience in copywriting, advertising, UX content strategy, developing copy for digital platforms, or a related craft
• English speaker
• Experience deploying content for online or other digital media
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
• Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or related
• Ability to write and revise content that inspires and incites action
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Expertise and in-depth knowledge of content marketing activities, SEO/SEM, editorial planning, audience profiling
• Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
• Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail.
• Experience in managing complex, large-scale project teams with multiple stakeholders
• Willingness to travel on an ad-hoc basis
• Empathetic, you center your approach on human insight, and an understanding on how to apply this to your writing for the audience
• You are a simplifier: you master the art of making the complex seems clear and easy to understand
• You are exo-energetic: resilient and positive, you feed the beast with your enthusiasm and dynamism.
About Accenture and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.