Curtiss-Wright Corporation Design Verification Engineer in Ireland
We are looking for experienced Design Verification Engineers who can prove fitness for use of individual modules and/or entire complex instrumentation systems.
This position offers tremendous opportunities for professional development as you will be working with emerging technologies in a team based environment with structured development cycles for prestigious aerospace clients.
Your previous experience includes both Software and Hardware, specifically, Python and C/C++ for unit testing etc and Schematic Capture, PCB Design, System and Module level debugging and regression testing experience.
- Liaising with designers to ensure Design for Manufacturing (DFM)/Design for Test (DFT) principles are observed.
- Devising test suites that ensure coverage of all design goals as specified in datasheets, design documents and published standards.
- Design of individual tests (jigs and scripting) for testing of both analogue and digital circuits.
- Investigation and isolation of exceptions discovered.
- Documentation to a high standard of all results and exceptions.
- Liaison with designers and/or technical management to resolve all issues arising.
- Transfer of type testing routines to final production tests as and where appropriate.
- Approval of engineering documentation including schematics, bills of material, production assembly instructions etc.
- Contribution to and approval of datasheets.
- Adherence to and/or contribution to the development of ISO 9001 approved departmental procedures and work instructions.
- Maintaining an awareness of current state of the art and competing technologies in the market.
- Qualified to at least primary degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a hardware verification or hardware development role (5+ years preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of both analogue and digital electronics.
- Hands on experience with Python and/or C/C++
Curtiss Wright, offers an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled