Accenture Digital Planner in Ireland
Title: Digital Planner Location: Ireland Job Number: 00580730
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
boom erang, the digital creative agency for life sciences, part of Accenture, is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind-set with proven experience in providing strategic output on digital innovation, marketing and communications solutions. The role will be integral to supporting our clients with industry-leading outcomes, as well as inspiring our creative teams to deliver award-winning output.
The digital planner provides guidance to our different departments: accounts, creative, and production, and works as a liaison with departments such as UX, IT, project management and analytics. They facilitate the path for others to define and design sustainable ideas, quality engagement initiatives and memorable experiences across digital channel opportunities, and sometimes even create those paths alone.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and guidance to develop strategic, integrated experiences through marketing and communications campaigns.
• Act as an integral business partner to key departments and clients to drive innovation activities, including workshops. insight presentations and pitch sessions.
• Proactively identify, communicate, and build new opportunities for client projects.
• Effectively manage and understand all research relating to the industry, audience, brand, culture and media channels.
• Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data, presenting insights on industry trends and recommendations to internal and external teams.
• Collaborate with relevant internal teams to brainstorm and deliver work for assigned clients.
• Create inspiring creative briefs that are rooted in a single-minded proposition that translates insights into creative direction.
• Lead internal agency creative briefings in collaboration with account management.
• Partner with go-to-market strategists to determine how insights and ideas can come to life, leading the end-to-end delivery of projects.
• Recommend and evaluate research that will aid user insight gathering, journey mapping and strategy development processes.
• Participate in creative presentations – must be able to sell-in, manage stakeholders across complex matrix organizations, conceptualize, lead, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative research studies.
Desired Skills and Experience
· A minimum of six years hands-on experience in digital marketing and communication, preferably in a creative or digital agency, or consulting firm.
· A wide interest in the intersection between technology, culture and human behavior – particularly in the field of healthcare.
· Knowledge of planning, insight and analysis across multiple digital channels.
· Strong experience in managing and developing client relationships, including lead generation, nurturing ideas and closing opportunities.
· Experience in developing, planning and executing strategies, including business design, campaigns and digital programs.
· Agency or consulting experience is preferred, although relevant in-house experience will also be considered.
· Very strong analytical skills, storytelling capabilities to inspire the art-of-the-possible and the ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
· Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
· Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
· Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication – other languages considered a plus.
· Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem-solving.
· Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
About Accenture and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Job: Industry Solutions & Services